This is a modular programme and YOU will have a choice of how you wish to complete your qualification.
A sample programme at Level 2 is outlined below. For more information, please get in touch.
Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Trowel Occupations (Construction)
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
Learners must complete the Mandatory units as outlined above.
Additional units from at least ONE of the below is also chosen to complete the qualification:
- Erecting Masonry Cladding in the Workplace
- Erecting Thin Joint Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the Workplace
- Maintaining Slate and Tile Roofing in the Workplace
- Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structures in the Workplace
- Producing Internal Solid Plastering Finishes in the Workplace
- Producing External Solid Render Finishes in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the Workplace
Are YOU interested in a career in Bricklaying? Our course will help you to develop the skills you need. It is designed to develop your skills and knowledge to the levels required, so that you will be successful in your new chosen career.
Interested in this or any of our other courses? Apply Now!