Are YOU interested in a career in Dry Lining? Our course will help you to develop the skills you need. It is designed to develop your skills and knowledge to the levels required, so that you will be successful in your new chosen career.
This is a modular programme and YOU will have a choice of how you wish to complete your qualification.
A sample programme at Level 2 is outlined below. For more information, please get in touch.
Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Construction) –
Dry Lining Fixing
Learners must complete the Mandatory units as outlined below.
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
TWO additional units are also chosen to complete the qualification:
- Installing Dry Lining Partition Systems in the Workplace
- Installing Dry Linings and Encasements in the Workplace
Interested in this or any of our other courses? Apply Now!